Paleo Menu Ideas - Quick Yummy Mediterranean Recipes
Crackers Recipe - suitable for keto and paleo diet
Here's how to have freshly baked bread. It takes literally 5 minutes and you can add your favourite spices or keep it simple.
- 2 eggs
- 100g of almond flour - or any other nut you like -
- salt, some good olive oil
- spices or herbs
1) Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl. Stir thoroughly.
2) Pour your content on a baking sheet. On top of it, lay a big sheet of cling film and flat down the dough with a rolling pin of the desired thickness. [we like it quite thin, kind of crackers, but you can do it a bit thicker than that if you wish]
3) Bake on 200 degrees for about 5 to 7 minutes and you are done.
4) Let it cool a minute while out of the oven, cut to size with a pizza cutter [we like it quite long and thin, but you can cut as you prefer] and serve.
This resemble the cracker I used to eat in Italy, with herbs, olive oil and salt left on top that I enjoyed so much. Great for lunch but also for snack.