Have fun baking chocolate brownies at home with this easy-to- follow-instructions recipe by Baked In. The kit contains all the dry ingredients needed already measured plus 2 tin and baking paper! Bake with no fuss. Great entertainment for children. Makes 12.
Quick & Easy to make
- Won the Great Taste Award
- Kids baking Kits
- GMO FREE
- - -
Typical Values Per 100G
Energy - 1,750kJ / 415kcal
Fat - 8.6g
(of which) Saturates - 5.3g
Carbohydrates - 76g
(of which) Sugars - 64g
Protein - 5.4g
Salt - 0.01g
caster sugar, self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), Belgian dark chocolate chips (15%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), fat reduced cocoa powder (10%), white chocolate chips (10%) (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soya lecithin, vanilla extract).
Kit includes: all dry ingredients needed, baking paper + tin
For allergens, see in bold l May contain Gluten, Soy, Tree nuts
We regularly check the ingredients on every single product we stock and feature in our online deli. We take no responsibility if the producer/supplier unexpectedly changes the ingredients in their product/s. It is the customer's responsibility to always read the product's labelling, warning and directions before consuming. We do not accept any responsibility that may arise due to errors or mistakes from our part or food producer/supplier.
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line the foil tray provided.
2) Cream 200g soft butter with the caster sugar (bag 1). Then add the flour and cocoa (bag 2), Belgian dark chocolate chips (bag 3) and 3 eggs before mixing well.
3) Pour into the prepared tin, level the top and bake for 35-40 minutes.
4) Half fill a mug or small bowl with very hot (but not boiling) water and sit the sealed bag of white chocolate chips (bag 4) in it to melt.
5) Once melted, snip off one corner of the bag, and drizzle the white chocolate over the cooked brownie in your favourite pattern - have fun personalising your bake!
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Box - widely recycled.
About the Brand
Good friends Joe and Anna found themselves talking about how to save time in baking. The conversation moved quickly about having great baking kits that save time and effort while baking fantastic desserts with easy to follow instructions. They have decided to cover this gap in the market and in 2017 Baked In was born. Today the duo are happily creating new fantastic products for the joy of anyone in love with baking great desserts from the comfort of home.
112, Slington House
Hampshire, RG24 8PH