This 500g pasta is sufficient for 5-6 people.
- 100% durum wheat semolina
- Italian dry pasta
- Ready in less than 10 minutes!
- - -
1,489kJ / 351kCal
|(of which) saturates
|(of which) sugars
Durum wheat semolina, Water
For allergens, see ingredients in bold | May contain traces of soya
We regularly check the ingredients on every single product we stock and feature in our online deli. We take no responsibility if the producer/supplier unexpectedly changes the ingredients in their product/s. It is the customer's responsibility to always read the product's labelling, warnings and directions before consuming. We do not accept any responsibility that may arise due to errors or mistakes from our part or food producer/supplier.
Ready in 9 minutes
1) Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add salt if required. Keep the water at a rolling boil and add the amount of pasta needed.
2) Stir with a wooden spoon to prevent the pasta sticking together and to avoid damaging the pasta.
3) Cook for the recommended time, drain and serve.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Packaging - Recyclable.
About the Brand
Garofalo started in 1789 in Gragnano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy. They choose only the best wheat in the world for all their products.
Known in over 60 countries, Their pasta is a trip of excellence as they invented new shapes of pasta. They are masters in innovation & creativity.
Via dei Pastai, 42
80054 Gragnano (NA) Italia