Baking at home has never been so easy with this iced cinnamon buns baking kit.Easy to follow instructions to create your own dessert. You will find everything you need in this kit to bake to perfection cinnamon buns. Make 14 cinnamon buns.
- - -
Typical Values Per 100G
Energy - 1,515kJ / 365kcal
Fat - 0.9g
(on which) Saturates - 0g
Carbohydrates - 78g
(of which) Sugars - 36g
Protein - 9.7g
Salt - 0.6g
strong white bread flour (wheat flour, statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), icing sugar (23%) (sugar, anti-caking agent: cornflour), dark muscovado sugar (sugar, cane molasses), caster sugar, yeast (yeast, emulsifier: sorbitan monostearate), ground cinnamon (0.58%), salt (salt, anti-caking agent: sodium ferrocyanide).
Inside kit: Premium dry ingredients in exact amounts needed, Step-by-step recipe + 2 foil baking trays
For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD l May contain soya, milk and nuts
We regularly check the ingredients on every single product we stock and feature in our online deli. We take no responsibility if the producer/supplier unexpectedly changes the ingredients in their product/s. It is the customer's responsibility to always read the product's labelling, warnings and directions before consuming. We do not accept any responsibility that may arise due to errors or mistakes from our part or food producer/supplier.
1) Rub together the flour, salt (bag 1) and 65g of softened butter until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
2) Add 225ml luke warm milk and the yeast (bag 2) and caster sugar (bag 3). Mix until a dough is formed.
3)Knead for 8-10 minutes, then leave to rise until doubled in size (60-90 mins).
4) Roll the rise dough into a rectangle, approximately 40cm long and 25cm wide, and then spread with 60g soft butter.
5) Sprinkle with dark muscovado sugar, cinnamon (bag 4) then roll the dough up lengthways.
6) Cut the roll into 12-14 slices, then arrange into lightly greased foil trays.
7) Leave to rise for 20-30 mins. Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4.
8) Brush the risen buns with a little milk, then bake for 15-18 mins until golden.
9) Mix 20g of butter with the icing sugar (bag 5) and 2 tbsps of milk to make a thick white icing. Spread this over the buns whilst still hot.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Box - widely recyclable
About the Brand
Good friends Joe and Anna found themselves talking about how to save time in baking. The conversation moved quickly about having great baking kits that save time and effort while baking fantastic desserts with easy to follow instructions. They have decided to cover this gap in the market and in 2017 Baked In was born. Today the duo are happily creating new fantastic products for the joy of anyone in love with baking great desserts from the comfort of home.
112, Slington House
Hampshire, RG24 8PH